Saturday 15 October 2022

Candescent Blooms - available today!

For the past few weeks I've made posts about each individual character in my short story collection, Candescent Blooms, but I'm pausing this for the simple announcement that the book's official publication date is today!

Let's cut to the chase:

The book can be purchased from the Salt website here.

Or through Amazon here.

As well as the usual outlets where books tend to congregate.

Last weekend Candescent Blooms received an extensive 5 star review in the Telegraph which could be summarised as: Andrew Hook's book is a gothic treat. Marvelous. Click here for the full review (behind a paywall).


You can read my previous post about how Candescent Blooms came to be written here.

For those who don't know, my collection is one of six books being launched today by Salt through their new Modern Stories series. If my book doesn't grab you, why not try one of the others? Information on all six can be found here. The other writers are Brian Howell, Alison Moore, Giselle Leeb, Neil Campbell and Jane Fraser.

I hope everyone who buys this book enjoys it. If you do, please feel free to leave a review either on Amazon, or Goodreads, or your blog or any other place. If you don't enjoy it, I'm also interested in your opinion. Don't be shy!










No comments:

Post a Comment